Snort mailing list archives

Re: Question about Sguil

From: Matt Martin <MMartin () jwpepper com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 20:27:40 +0000

Very cool Jaime… I’ll be looking forward to your finished product once completed…
Hopefully you can post something to the list once you guys put the new project out there!

Personally, I’m a very visual person, so that “Geolocation” stuff seems pretty awesome. Well thanks for the info, and
good luck with the project!

Thanks Again,
Matt