tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: version.h breaks for -current

From: Darren Reed <darrenr () reed wattle id au>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:49:39 +1100 (EST)

In some email I received from Guy Harris, sie wrote:
[...]
I don't have an IRIX system on which to try it, but at least on SunOS
5.x, Digital UNIX 4.0, AIX 4.3, FreeBSD 3.4, some version of Red Hat
Linux, HP-UX 11.00, and MacOS X 10.1, the return value of a small test
function reflected the value of the string in the library with which the
program was linked.

What were you doing to test this?  I can check this for you on IRIX, if
you'd like.

Darren
-
This is the TCPDUMP workers list. It is archived at
http://www.tcpdump.org/lists/workers/index.html
To unsubscribe use mailto:tcpdump-workers-request () tcpdump org?body=unsubscribe