tcpdump mailing list archives

Re: Proposed new pcap format

From: "Loris Degioanni" <loris () netgroup-serv polito it>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:21:18 -0700

Michael,

"Loris" == Loris Degioanni <loris () netgroup-serv polito it> writes:
    Loris> It depends on what "our scribe" means: I'll be around the
    Loris> world during the next month, and I'll not be able to work
    Loris> regularly on the document.  Moreover, I'll like to understand

  It means keeping track of what we think we have agreed upon and
putting it into the document. Just like an IETF document editor does.

Ok. The only problem is that I'm not a native english speaker, so it would
be probably better if somebody helps me with the grammar.

Loris

-
This is the tcpdump-workers list.