Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: HTTP scanners?

From: per.thorsheim () NO PWCGLOBAL COM (Thorsheim, Per)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 08:51:44 +0100

Forgive me if there is some irony there that i don't understand about no
such scanner being available, but have a look at Grinder (95/98/NT)
from Rhino9.

You should be able to find it at www.technotronic.com/Rhino9/
and/or ftp://ftp.technotronic.com

Grinder searches through an IP address space you specify, on a specified
port and reports back to HTTP server type/version. In addition it can also
search for a specified list of URL's.

No direct output to a nicely formatted file or database though.. :-/

Regards,
Per Thorsheim
/i only speak for myself, not my employer.

Please respond to Seth R Arnold <sarnold () WILLAMETTE EDU>