Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: e-mail filtering

From: eduardo.cunha.rodriguez () XUNTA ES (eduardo.cunha.rodriguez () XUNTA ES)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 10:55:43 +0200

Hi there,

does anybody know how to filter e-mail with Lotus Notes? I´m not responsible
for
our Notes installation here, nor do i know much about Notes. But i began asking
for applying such a filter since end of last year, and up to now there´s
<nothing! So if anyone can help me out with some "cookbook receipt", i could
hand
that over to the guy responsible for Notes here.

Thanks
Siegfried Gipp

I think the only way is to build a local agent (written in LotusScript) that
runs on the server, or something like that embedded in the mail template of each
client. It´s not an easy task...
Regards
   Edu Cunha