Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RES: All Advantage Spyware

From: Guilherme Mesquita <guy () LINUXBR COM BR>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:12:20 -0300

So do I, btw I am using Win95 OSR2 (b), and I found the following dll's:
Advpack.dll (\windows\system), advert.dll not found, amcompat.tlb
(\windows\system) and amstream.dll (\windows\system). Is there any
possibility of those things being from Microsoft and not from All Advantage?
Really weird, since I have a really clean installation of windows and I
never used any kind of ad software (I almost dont use Windows, just for edu
purposes).

guy