Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: Protecting Java Class Files...

From: "Bluefish (P.Magnusson)" <11a () GMX NET>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:04:54 +0200

IIRC this discussion has allready been discussed here; try doing some
searches in the archive. To sum up, no tool truely obscures the java code
very much.

Besides the point that this security modell is flawed, severly... The
"What I pretented to do" comment is pretty fun :) Just make sure you don't
make any promissies you cannot keep; you don't want to get in a situation
where you get sued.

     http://www.11a.nu || http://bluefish.11a.nu
    eleventh alliance development & security team

             http://www.eff.org/cafe