Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

ToorCon 2k++ Call for Speakers

From: David Hulton <dhulton () nightfallsecurity com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 05:17:18 +0200

Greetings,

ToorCon is back this year and better than ever. We are looking for a few
good men to join the ranks and speak this year about any advanced topics
that might be stimulating to the average security uber-geek.

In case you haven't heard about ToorCon before, it is a 3-day computer
security extravaganza, featuring lectures from some of the top experts in
the field, competitive security penetration games, prize give-aways, and
lots and lots of beer.

ToorCon will be taking place at the San Diego Concourse again this year on
September 28th-30th.

Benefits of presenting at ToorCon include:

- Free admission for 2 to ToorCon.
- A nifty limited edition ToorCon Speaker Badge.
- Respect from your peers.
- Official sponsorship listing for your company and/or affiliations.

To submit a presentation for ToorCon 2k++, we will require the following
information:

- The title of the presentation.
- A brief description.
- General outline of the presentation.
- Mini-biography on the person presenting.
- List of any affiliations that want to be listed along with URLs.
- Day or timeslot preference.

Please send all presentation applications to h1kari () toorcon com.

Thanks,
-David

Chairman, ToorCon Computer Security Expo
http://www.toorcon.com