Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

RE: 0-day exploit..do i hear $1000?

From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 20:22:24 -0500 (CDT)

Imagine, as it is now, folks fight over who discovered what first, we all
see the arguments in the various lists all the time when folks are merely
seeking recognition, what will it come to when there's actual monies on
the table??

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
        ***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.