Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Rodopi Security/Functionality

From: "Chris" <brahma () mendolink com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:12:02 -0700

I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with Rodopi 5.2 SP3.  Looking
to implement it for some billing solutions and I would like to know the
experiance others have had with it, good/bad.  I'v searched all over trying
to find any type of security bugs or just basic problems in general.  Seems
not many people are fimiliar with it.  If anyone has had the slightest
experiance with it and can recall some problems they have had I'd love to
know.

Thanks,

Chris Raynor
Network Security
Mendo Link, LLC

"An Once Of Pervention Is Worth A Pound Of Cure."