Vulnerability Development mailing list archives

Re: UCD-4.2.2 snmptrapd verification

From: KF <dotslash () snosoft com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:58:26 -0500

Olaf you are one of few that can duplicate this... can you tell us a little more about what you guys found? Is this caused by a specific version of libdb and do you know which one? Was the box you were on intel based or PowerPC based? Wes from NAI could only duplicate this on a "old" PowerPC box. I also run PowerPC, an intel box to throw in the mix would perhaps make this more interesting?
-KF