WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Web Application Analysis Tools?

From: "Lars Troen" <Lars.Troen () proxycom no>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:29:43 +0100

David,
For an automatic scan of your site you could try SpikeProxy. For a manual audit you whould use WebScarab.
Spikeproxy is available for *nix and win32 and can be found here: http://www.immunitysec.com/spikeproxy.html
WebScarab is win32 only and can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/owasp/

Lars