WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Security Testing

From: "drG4njubas" <drG4nj () mail ru>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:32:11 +0300

-----Original Message-----
From: Ramirez, Manuel N (CORP, DDEMESIS)
[mailto:Manuel.Ramirez () ddemesis ge com]
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2003 9:10 PM
To: webappsec () securityfocus com
Subject: Security Testing

Hi everybody,
I was wondering if some of you have some papers regarding web
applications security testing. I'm working on a CMM
iniciative and we are planning to include a security testing
phase so every new developed application is security-error free.

Would you recommend every development team to perform
security testing or it's better to have a group of
experienced people doing these activities for all of the
developed applications?

Best regards,
Manuel

Hello
I hope this paper will help  you with testing
your applications for SQL injection vulnerabilities:
http://www.spidynamics.com/whitepapers/WhitepaperSQLInjection.pdf

Best Regards,
drG4njubas

www.BlackTigerz.org research group