WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Security Testing

From: "Pitts, Christopher C." <Christopher.Pitts () HaverstickConsulting com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:48:56 -0500

I'll second this.  In addition to the reasons that Kevin mentions below, Seperating the two
provides more oversight to ensure that external or internal pressures don't create a
situation where the developers "certifiy" product should not be.  There's a lot to be said for
seperation of  duties.

Christopher