WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: asp application problem.

From: "Jim Markley" <jimmarkley () dallasmeetingmanagement com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:43:17 -0600

Greetings,

    In addition to Dennis Hurst's comments, I have also seen dllhost.exe
hungup when I am initially prototyping an application and have made one of
the following errors:
    (1) Attempt to access a table not in the current database connection.
    (2) Query a table with an incorrect SQL statement, either with a syntax
error or with an invalid field name within the table.

Jim