WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Perl variable sanitization functions

From: Nigel Stepp <stepp () atistar net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:33:44 -0400 (EDT)

On 29 Aug 2003, Tim Greer wrote:

[ snip ]

I like what you guy's are doing, but I'm curious to know
if there isn't already a module existing that provides these checks?  If
not, it's great to see you guy's have the initiative to get some out
there! :-)

I was thinking the same thing.  There probably are a lot of things out
there (of various goodness levels).

I think these are things that people end up making for themselves.  I
have a library of functions that I made up, and use for all of my
projects, but it never seemed difficult enough to require looking for
already made versions, or to publish my own.

Of course, the scary truth is that most people probably don't do it all.
(!!)

Regards,
Tim Greer

--