WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: testing web app security

From: "Mark Curphey" <mark () curphey com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 18:09:37 -0500

The OWASP Testing Guide Part 1 is getting closer and closer to release. Part
1 is essentially the process of building a Testing program. Part 2 will be
the How to Test for specific issues.

It should be released before the end of this month is first draft for
review. I am working this weekend to try and complete a lot of it.