WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Finally - Curphey award 2004 to SPI Dynamics

From: "Madsen, Villy" <Villy.Madsen () atcoitek com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:20:33 -0600

Jan

Thank YOU!!!!!

It's amazing how a single word will change everything!!!

As they say in the military for : I also feel that providing a standard
tool that they can use to filter input is a bad thing.
         Read  I also feel that providing a standard tool that they can
use to filter input is NOT a bad thing.

It would make things a lot easier if I had just said IS A GOOD THING!!

Which it is!!

Mads, is negating negatives to make a positive a Danish thing, or is it
just a Villy thing ???

Villy