WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: ISAPI

From: "dave kleiman" <dave () isecureu com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 13:34:16 -0400

Yaakov and Philip,

Thanks for the feed back.

Yes I am sure it is the application that needs the altering, I was not sure
if there was an ISAPI processing time limit.

I imagine creating some kind of communication between the server and client
during the application processing time might fix the problem.

I will get with the programmers and see what results we get.

Dave Kleiman, CISSP, MCSE, CISM, CIFI
www.SecurityBreachResponse.com