WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: ASP authentication

From: focus () karsites net
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:28:52 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all.

I'm running LAMP on my webserver - SuSE 8.1 pro.

I would like to set up a mysql table to store php session
data between pages.

Does anyone know of a tutorial and example code on how to
implement php sessions using a mysql database?

I specifically need to know how to write the

session_set_save_handler()

user functions to implement database storage of session.

Are there any good tutorials about this that anyone can
point me to please.

Kind Regards Keith Roberts