WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: query: switching b/n secure and non-secure mode

From: "Ken Schaefer" <ken () adOpenStatic com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:37:14 +1000

The default is "on". When first switching from a non-secure to a secure
site, there is an option to disable the warning so that it never shows
again. I imagine that many tech-savvy people disable the warning. Other than
IEAK, or Group Policy etc, I can't think of any other way that this would be
disabled. AFAIK no Windows XP service pack has turned this off for you.

Cheers
Ken