WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Problems with IIS

From: Mark Burnett <mb () xato net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:45:44 -0600

The best way to stop this attack is to find out exactly what is
happening. Turn on full logging or use a packet sniffer if necessary.

You might be able to do some things to make your application more
resistant to an attacker using multiple proxies, but most anything you
do can be circumvented.

Mark Burnett

Hacking the Code: ASP.NET Web Application Security
www.hackingthecode.com