WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: SQL Injection data retrieving??

From: Roland Despins <roland2004 () romandie com>
Date: 11 Sep 2004 22:06:12 -0000

Thanks Jonathan for your help and clear explanations...

I've been able to extract all the columns and table name from my database but I couldn't get back the data.

I've tried: "select * from __dellist" etc.. but dind't work:

Error Type:
(0x80020009)
Exception occurred.

I guess is because the script isn't designed to handle the output? I've try to generate an error using the
convert(int,string) but it didn't work!

Are there really no other way to retreive datas once we have "blind discover" the structure of the database?

One other question: do you know a script that would automate the process of getting the tables and columns name? I know
there is a commercial one called "SQL Injector"
(http://www.spidynamics.com/products/Comp_Audit/toolkit/SQLinjector.html) but is there a open source one?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help