WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Seeking a Web Security person, 20% stock share, in startup in SiliconValley/CA

From: GuidoZ <uberguidoz () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:26:26 -0700

You may want to send this to the "Security Focus Jobs" list.

Archive - http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/77
Info - http://www.securityfocus.com/popups/forums/security_jobs/intro.shtml
GUI - http://www.securityfocus.com/jobs

Best of luck finding the right person.

--
Peace. ~G

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:15:40 -0700 (PDT), soa_ws () yahoo com
<soa_ws () yahoo com> wrote:
We are a startup in Silicon Valley in California, USA.
We have a web applicaiton firewall product and
management server and also some work in automated Web
scanner. We need a person experienced in Web security
software to join the core team. Title can be VP or any
suitable. Stock share is 20% of the company.

Must have worked in Web security like firewall,
hacking, intrusion detection/prevention etc. for 2+
years. MS or BS in CS or EE. If you are the person or
know such a Web security person. Please E-mail:
soa_ws () yahoo com, or call phone (510) 709-6068.

Skills we are looking for:

   -C/C++ or Java servlet programming (C#.net is plus)
   -focus on HTML/HTTP/HTTPS (XML/SOAP is plus)
   -SQL Injection
   -Cross-Site Scripting
   -Command Injection
   -Cookie/Session Poisoning
   -Buffer Overflow
   -Parameter/Form Tampering
   -Forceful Browsing
   -Web Servers and App Servers Exploits, etc.
   -Any Web App Sec issues