WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: SSO & 2FA deployments

From: "Gary Everekyan" <karo () onnik com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:31:01 -0500

 Without any further information regarding your environment I would
recommend looking at maybe TAM/TIM. Although, since CA got Netegrity I
would go with Netegrity any day.
Also regarding two factor AuthA/AuthZ you may be better off with PKI as
apposed to hardware tokens. Although if the application is internal I
would go for hardware tokens such as RSA.(Very Costly)
Hope it helps... My .2 cents

Regards,

Gary Everekyan CISSP, CISM, ISSAP, MCSE, MCT
Information Security and Audit