WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: SSO & 2FA deployments

From: Julen Cordon <julenc () spymac com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 03:53:20 -0700

The eTrust SSO is a great product when it has been well installed, I have deployed
it in a medium enterprise with about 1500 users, 1700 computers and integrating
about 15 applications. I see a great problem, those kind of projects are huge
monsters and need a deep knowledge of the product. The analisys of the applications
to integrate, the scripting programation and the final implementation are not easy,
in addition it's a great task to educate 1500 users in using the new technology
(to the spanish readers: if they are civil employees, "funcionarios", the task is
even more difficult ;- ) ).

regards,
Julen Cordon.