WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: (ip session tracking) Whitepaper "SESSION RIDING - A Widespread Vulnerability in Today's Web Applications"

From: "Evans, Arian" <Arian.Evans () fishnetsecurity com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:43:10 -0600

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material.
Any interception, review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon this information
by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal or civil liability. If you
received this communication
in error, please contact us immediately at 816.421.6611, and delete the communication from any computer or network
system.