WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: ISA Server and SQL Injection

From: "Roberto GABERGI" <Roberto.Gabergi () axiliance com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:25:51 +0100

Application layer firewalls protect against sql injection and other real time layer 7 hacking events.

Absolutely, it is one of the main characteristics of an application firewall.
It protects from any specific web attack like SQL Injection, Cross site scripting, cookie hijacking etc...
An example of this technology is available here:
http://www.axiliance.com/technologie/fhi/?LG=uk

Bests Regards,

Roberto GABERGI (mailto:roberto.gabergi () axiliance com)
AXILIANCE - http://www.axiliance.com
Web Application Firewall, Citrix ICA Security and Web Single Sign-On