WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Using SPNEGO for web SSO

From: Burak DAYIOGLU <dayioglu () metu edu tr>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 08:47:40 +0200

Hi all,
I'm trying to set up a development network to experiment SPNEGO with Windows desktop clients and a Java Application running on top of Sybase Enterprise Application Server.

From what I read from the available Internet documentation SPNEGO provides seamless single sign-on with Windows domain integration, which is what I am looking for.

However, I am unable to find out any acceptor components to run on the application server. Are there any free acceptor implementations? Are there any commercial offerings that support the Sybase EA Server?

with regards,
-bd