WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Using SPNEGO for web SSO

From: lists () dawes za net
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:33:26 -0600

Quoting Burak DAYIOGLU <dayioglu () metu edu tr>:

Hi all,
I'm trying to set up a development network to experiment SPNEGO with
Windows desktop clients and a Java Application running on top of Sybase
Enterprise Application Server.

 From what I read from the available Internet documentation SPNEGO
provides seamless single sign-on with Windows domain integration, which
is what I am looking for.

However, I am unable to find out any acceptor components to run on the
application server. Are there any free acceptor implementations? Are
there any commercial offerings that support the Sybase EA Server?

with regards,
-bd

I believe that the JCIFS project has (alpha?) code dealing with SPNEGO
authentication in a Servlet context. Alternatively look for Jens Bo Friis's
implementation of the same thing.

http://bofriis.dk/

http://lists.samba.org/archive/jcifs/2004-June/003497.html

Regards,