WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: webapp dependencies

From: "Scovetta, Michael V" <Michael.Scovetta () ca com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:36:07 -0400

I agree, this is a cool idea-- just one caveat-- you can't guarantee
that your get 100% coverage (What if you have an admin section, and
someone only goes there once a year?) You could probably combine this
approach with a web-spidering application, and then manually go through
and see about special pages, or password protected sections.

Michael Scovetta
Computer Associates
Senior Application Developer