WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Ajax security reference

From: John Manko <jmanko () johnmanko com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:49:35 -0400

Why not have each request be accompanied by a security key, say a session identifier. If the identifier equals the session id (or whatever other server side stored authentication key), then you can assume the everything is good. I'm just getting into design-for-security myself, so that might not be a best practice. Serg, what "web application testing matrix" are you referring to? I'm eager to learn more.

Serg Belokamen wrote:

Not sure about any references, however it would not be any different to
any other web application testing matrix. Cheers,
     Serg