WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: J2EE Application Security Code Review

From: "Prashant Shirangare" <shiranpr () mahindrabt com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:21:48 +0530

Hi Yousef,

U can download findbug tool from below mentioned URL :

And more information about this tool is available on following URL :

http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/

Sample output of findbug is available on following URL:

http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/commons-modeler.html

Above tools will help u in detecting security issues in Java code ...

Regards
Prashant