WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: J2EE Application Security Code Review

From: Eoin Keary <eoinkeary () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:41:01 +0000

Hi,
check out OWASP.org
There is a review checklist in the "papers" section that should get
you some perspective.

Eoin

On 28/10/05, Yousef Syed <yousef.syed () gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I've been tasked with performing a Code Review on for Security on a
J2EE Application's code.
Though I've taken part in numerous Code Reviews, I've never done one
searching for Security issues.

Can someone please advise me on what I should be looking for?
Where can I get further information on the procedure that should be followed?
Are there any Standards/Best Practices for Securing J2EE applications?

Thanx,
ys

--
Yousef Syed