WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Spi's products worth a try? Or any suggestions for developers' tool?

From: bugtraq () cgisecurity net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 18:25:30 -0500 (EST)

Hailstorm does it differently, using what you might think of as active
payloads. It monitors what each injected payload does and then monitors
browser memory (it uses a baked-in version of Mozilla) to trap when code or
events execute in the application space as a result of its actions. This is
a world of difference between other black-box tools. Hailstorm also uses
fairly advanced AI when it comes to analyzing server behavior: heuristics,
causal and behavior triggers, a significant number of configuration options
for advanced tuning. I like it because it gives me better, more accurate,
more actionable, results. Period. I am certain it would benefit your team.

What a great sales pitch "App Master" or is it "Appman Zero"?

- z
http://www.cgisecurity.com/