WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Apache mode_security

From: Ivan Ristic <ivan.ristic () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:55:29 +0000

A collection of generic detection-only rules will be released on
modsecurity.org some time next week. This collection will then be
included with ModSecurity starting with 2.0. If you (or anyone else on
the list, for that matter) want to evaluate the rules before their
publication please send me a private email. I am looking for people
running complex web applications able to provide raw logs or run
ModSecurity in detection-only mode. The idea is to weed out the
remaining false positives before the rule set hits the public.