WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: MSIE session cookies

From: John Bond <john.r.bond () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 14:29:19 +0000

I would suggest firefox 1.5, install Web Developer extension and use
its neat feature which allows you to read cookies that is being in use
for certain web site that you visit.  It might help you with IE
problem?

Thanks but my intrest lies with discover the answer to IE specificly.
This is all good advice though.  Also the following firefox extention
are also good for this

Add N Edit Cookies & Tamper Data
IEwatch is also a good header viewer for IE

External programs can also access the document.cookie property
using the the IE COM interface.
I think this may be what i need to look in to