WebApp Sec mailing list archives

XST

From: Frederic Charpentier <fcharpen () xmcopartners com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 10:31:24 +0100

hi all,
I am wondering if someone knowns a way to perform a xmlhttp request with TRACE on an iexplore 6 SP1.
Microsoft seems to block the use of the open("TRACE",url,false").

I saw on this list that IE can be tricked using open("\r\nTRACE",url,false), but it doesn't work with the http server I use (cisco web vpn gateway).

So, if there's another way to do that ...

--
Frederic Charpentier - Xmco Partners
Security Consulting / Pentest