WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: [WEB SECURITY] Fundamental error in Corsaire's paper?

From: Dan Kuykendall <dan () kuykendall org>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:27:17 -0700

Watchfire's AppScan is the industry's first and leading web application
security testing suite, and the only solution to provide comprehensive
remediation tasks at every level of the application. Change the way you
think about application security testing - See for yourself.
Download a Free Trial of AppScan 6.0 today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/appscansix.aspx?id=701300000007kaF