WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Is logoff feature necessary

From: "Jeff Robertson" <jeff.robertson () digitalinsight com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 07:58:51 -0400

Guess it depends on if you want to force the users to close their
browsers. Some people don't like doing that. (At least I don't). I keep
Firefox running at all times and just open and close tabs at will. If I
had to use an app that required me to close Firefox to log out, I'd
probably just forget to log out.