WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Web Browser For Penetration Test

From: "Sven Vetsch" <sven.vetsch () disenchant ch>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:02:27 +0200

Hi

So, If any one know some software or IE plug-in or client proxy that
will help me on this, please send it.

If I use the IE for Webapp-Pentests, I use Odysseus [1]. Mostly I use Firefox and if you are also looking for a "Tool" for this Browser, you could use the Tamper Data Extension [2].

[1] http://www.wastelands.gen.nz/odysseus/index.php
[2] https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=966&application=firefox

Hope it helps and sorry for my bad English ;)

Disenchant

----- Original Message ----- From: "nimdA" <nimda1 () gmail com>