WebApp Sec mailing list archives

RE: Web Browser For Penetration Test

From: Anthony Cicalla <Anthony.Cicalla () BankServ com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:55:49 -0700

www.owasp.org

Go there and get webscarab it's a proxy for exactly what your talking about.

Sincerely,
Anthony Cicalla,
CNA, CEH, CISSP, MCP, SCTA
Bankserv
222 Kearny St.
Suite 400
San Francisco, California 94108

NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure or unauthorized use.  If the
communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message then delete
it.  All e-mail sent to this address shall be received by BServ, Inc. or one
of its subsidiaries/affiliates and may be archived or reviewed.