WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Hardcoded Database IP in ASP

From: security <security () xentek net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:44:48 -0400

Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) is one of the most common application-level attacks that hackers use to sneak into web applications today. This whitepaper will discuss how traditional CSS attacks are performed, how to secure your site against these attacks and check if your site is protected. Cross-Site Scripting Explained - Download this whitepaper today!

https://www.watchfire.com/securearea/whitepapers.aspx?id=701500000008Vmr