WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Comparison report on web app security scanners (English) is now available again

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:57:35 -0700

The English translation of "Comparison report on web app security
scanners by Dr. Holger Peine" is now available again @

http://www.iese.fraunhofer.de/download/Security-Checker-Tools-for-Web-Applications.pdf

The link will be valid for another 4 weeks.

It is an excellent report! So download and save it for future
reference as it wont be available online forever :-)

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net