WebApp Sec mailing list archives

FIS [File Inclusion Scanner] v0.1

From: Tasos <zapotekzsp () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 20:00:42 +0300

Hi to the list,
I'm Zapotek, I made a script that audits PHP web applications for file inclusion vulnerabilities and I'd like to hear some thoughts. :)

You can find it here: http://www.segfault.gr/index.php?cat_id=3&cont_id=25

The web site's interface is in Hellenic but the README posted there is in English and the download link is easy to distinguish.

I just wrote it so it might be buggy.

Thank you in advance,
Zapotek.