WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Re: Anybody got a licenced copy of Acunetix, Centric or other Web App Scans?

From: <c0redump () ackers org uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 12:57:06 +0100

Dinis,

Try explaining what you're trying to do and they might just help you out. You'll be suprised what they might do for you. I've been granted extended period licenses from some of these names.

Besides, asking to 'borrow' someone else's license is completely illegal anyways.

If you don't ask, you don't get.

c.

----- Original Message ----- From: Kish Pent