WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Search Engine for Security and eSecurity Community

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:56:03 -0700

Hello All,

I am building a Search Engine exclusively for the Security and
eSecurity Community using Google's Coop program.

I would like to NOT include any vendor site but just index sites that
are vendor neutral. Would this is be a good strategy or not?

The URL for the search engine is
http://www.xml-dev.com

Any suggestion, or new URLs are welcome.
Note: I won't include any security vendor website in the index for right now.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
http://www.full-disk-encryption.net