WebApp Sec mailing list archives

BCS'07 Call For Papers

From: "Jim Geovedi" <jim.geovedi () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:40:35 +0700

Dear WebAppSec readers,

The call for papers and conference registration is now open for
BCS'07, our third annual information security & hacking conference.

 From 30 to 31 October 2007, BCS'07 will be held at the Grand Melia
 in Jakarta, Indonesia.

We invite proposals for paper presentations and demonstrations:

Your submission should include:
 1. Name, title, address, email and phone number
 2. Draft of the proposed presentation (in PDF, PowerPoint or Keynote
    format), proof of concept for tools and exploits, etc.
 3. Short biography, qualification, occupation, achievement and
    affiliations (limit 150 words).
 4. Summary or abstract for your presentation (limit 150 words)
 5. Time (40-60 minutes). Include time for discussion and questions
 6. Technical requirements (video, internet, wireless, audio, etc.)

We do not accept product, service or vendor related presentations.

Please send your proposal to bcs07-cfp () bellua com as soon as possible
and no later than 30 June 2007.

Proposals will be evaluated in the order received; submit early to
maximise your chances of being selected.

Links:
http://www.bellua.net or http://www.bellua.com/bcs/

Pictures from BCS2006:
http://www.bellua.net/asia06.pictures/index.html