WebApp Sec mailing list archives

6th OWASP AppSec Conference Presentations Now Online and 7th coming in Oct. 2007

From: "Dave Wichers" <dave.wichers () aspectsecurity com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:03:36 -0400

Dear Colleague,

The 6th Application Security Conference was held May 15-17 in Milan and
was a great success. All the presentations from this conference are now
online. Please check out the agenda page:
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/6th_OWASP_AppSec_Conference_-_Italy_2007/
Agenda for both the presentations and copies of the refereed papers.

Also, We are now starting to plan the details for the 7th OWASP AppSec
Conference which will be held in Oct 2007 in the San Jose, CA area. This
conference will be our biggest ever with two full days of tutorials, two
days for the conference (including a new 3rd track on Web Services
Security), and a vendor booth area for the first time.

If you are interested in submitting a presentation proposal, sponsoring
the conference, or exhibiting at the conference as a vendor please let
me know.

Thanks, Dave

Dave Wichers, OWASP Conferences Chair
The OWASP Foundation