WebApp Sec mailing list archives

Pangolin v1.3.0.624 is out

From: "Vincent Chao" <zwell.nosec () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 01:00:54 +0800

Hi, all:
        I’m glad to tell you that Pangolin, the wonderful Sql injection tool, has been updated to version 1.3.0.624. In
this version, I’ve added some new functions in it, and fixed some bugs:
                1.Added Oracle Remote Data Reader function
                2.Multi-language supported
                3.Fixed corrupted characters problem
                4.Support MSSQL2005 now ( you know, how to restore stored procedure in MSSQL 2005)
                5.Fixed proxy issues which cannot use localhost proxy
                6.anything else......
        You can download it from here: http://www.nosec.org/web/pangolin
        Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have, thanks ;)

Pangolin is a GUI tool running on Windows to perform as more as possible pen-testing through SQL injection. This
version now supports following databases and operations:
* MSSQL : Server informations, Datas, CMD execute, Regedit, Write file, Download file, Read file, File Browser...
* MYSQL : Server informations, Datas, Read file, Write file...
* ORACLE : Server informations, Datas, Accounts cracking...
* PGSQL : Server informations, Datas, Read file...
* DB2 : Server informations, Datas, ...
* INFORMIX : Server informations, Datas, ...
* SQLITE : Server informations, Datas, ...
* ACCESS : Server informations, Datas, ...
* SYBASE : Server informations, Datas, ...
etc.
And supports:
* HTTPS support
* Pre-Login
* Proxy
* Specify any HTTP headers(User-agent, Cookie, Referer and so on)
* Bypass firewall setting
* Auto-analyzing keyword
* Detailed check options
* Injection-points management
etc.
What's the differents to the others?
* Easy-of-use : What I try to do is making pen-tester more care about result, not the process. All you should do is
clicking the buttons.
* Amazing Speed : so many people told you things about brute sql injection, is it really necessary? Forget
char-by-char, we can row-by-row(of cource, not every injection-point can do this)?
* The exact check mothod : do you really think automated tools like AWVS,APPSCAN can find all injection-points?
So, whatever, just check it out, and then enjoy your feeling ;)